Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
Yes, sheets is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
1. Come down as if in sheets
2. Cover with a sheet, as if by wrapping
1. Any broad thin expanse or surface
2. Paper used for writing or printing
3. Bed linen consisting of a large rectangular piece of cotton or linen cloth; used in pairs
4. (mathematics) an unbounded two-dimensional shape
5. Newspaper with half-size pages
6. A flat artifact that is thin relative to its length and width
7. (nautical) a line (rope or chain) that regulates the angle at which a sail is set in relation to the wind
8. A large piece of fabric (usually canvas fabric) by means of which wind is used to propel a sailing vessel
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in sheets?
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words