Is sheets a Scrabble word?
Yes, sheets is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
Sheets is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
10 definitions of the word sheets.
- Come down as if in sheets
- Cover with a sheet, as if by wrapping
- Any broad thin expanse or surface
- Paper used for writing or printing
- Bed linen consisting of a large rectangular piece of cotton or linen cloth; used in pairs
- (mathematics) an unbounded two-dimensional shape
- Newspaper with half-size pages
- A flat artifact that is thin relative to its length and width
- (nautical) a line (rope or chain) that regulates the angle at which a sail is set in relation to the wind
- A large piece of fabric (usually canvas fabric) by means of which wind is used to propel a sailing vessel
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in sheets?
1 Anagram of Sheets
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to sheets:
There are 4 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'sheets'.