Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
Yes, sharp is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 10 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
1. Changing suddenly in direction and degree
1. (of something seen or heard) clearly defined
2. Ending in a sharp point
3. Having or demonstrating ability to recognize or draw fine distinctions
4. Marked by practical hardheaded intelligence
6. Having or emitting a high-pitched and sharp tone or tones
7. Extremely steep
8. Keenly and painfully felt; as if caused by a sharp edge or point
9. Having or made by a thin edge or sharp point; suitable for cutting or piercing
10. (of a musical note) raised in pitch by one chromatic semitone
11. Very sudden and in great amount or degree
12. Quick and forceful
1. A musical notation indicating one half step higher than the note named
2. A long thin sewing needle with a sharp point
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in sharp?
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words