Is sharp a Scrabble word?
Yes, sharp is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 10 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
Sharp is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
15 definitions of the word sharp.
- Changing suddenly in direction and degree
- (of something seen or heard) clearly defined
- Ending in a sharp point
- Having or demonstrating ability to recognize or draw fine distinctions
- Marked by practical hardheaded intelligence
- Having or emitting a high-pitched and sharp tone or tones
- Extremely steep
- Keenly and painfully felt; as if caused by a sharp edge or point
- Having or made by a thin edge or sharp point; suitable for cutting or piercing
- (of a musical note) raised in pitch by one chromatic semitone
- Very sudden and in great amount or degree
- Quick and forceful
- A musical notation indicating one half step higher than the note named
- A long thin sewing needle with a sharp point
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in sharp?
1 Anagram of Sharp
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to sharp:
There are 9 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'sharp'.