Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
7 Definitions of Screened
The definition of screened, the meaning of the word Screened:
Is screened a scrabble word? Yes!
- v. - Test or examine for the presence of disease or infection
- v. - Examine methodically
- v. - Examine in order to test suitability
- v. - Project onto a screen for viewing
- v. - Prevent from entering
- v. - Separate with a riddle, as grain from chaff
- v. - Protect, hide, or conceal from danger or harm
Screened is worth 11 points in Scrabble, and 13 points in Words with Friends
There are 8 letters in screened: C D E E E N R S
1 Anagram of Screened
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to screened:
107 words found using the letters in "Screened"
8 Letter Words
7 Letter Words
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words