Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
9 Definitions of Scans
The definition of scans, the meaning of the word Scans:
Is scans a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - The act of scanning; systematic examination of a prescribed region
- n. - An image produced by scanning
- v. - Examine minutely or intensely
- v. - Examine hastily
- v. - Make a wide, sweeping search of
- v. - Conform to a metrical pattern
- v. - Move a light beam over; in electronics, to reproduce an image
- v. - Read metrically
- v. - Obtain data from magnetic tapes
Scans is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in scans: A C N S S
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to scans:
10 words found using the letters in "Scans"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words