Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
9 Definitions of Roars
The definition of roars, the meaning of the word Roars:
Is roars a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A deep prolonged loud noise
- n. - A very loud utterance (like the sound of an animal)
- n. - The sound made by a lion
- v. - Make a loud noise, as of wind, water, or vehicles
- v. - Utter words loudly and forcefully
- v. - Emit long loud cries
- v. - Act or proceed in a riotous, turbulent, or disorderly way
- v. - Make a loud noise, as of animal
- v. - Laugh unrestrainedly and heartily
Roars is worth 5 points in Scrabble, and 5 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in roars: A O R R S
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to roars:
16 words found using the letters in "Roars"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words