Is richer a Scrabble word?
Yes, richer is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 11 points in Scrabble, and 11 points in Words with Friends
Richer is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
12 definitions of the word richer.
- Possessing material wealth
- Having an abundant supply of desirable qualities or substances (especially natural resources)
- Of great worth or quality
- Marked by great fruitfulness
- Strong; intense
- Very productive
- High in mineral content; having a high proportion of fuel to air
- Suggestive of or characterized by great expense
- Containing plenty of fat, or eggs, or sugar
- Marked by richness and fullness of flavor
- Pleasantly full and mellow
- Affording an abundant supply
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in richer?
1 Anagram of Richer
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to richer:
There are 6 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'richer'.