Is remove a Scrabble word?
Yes, remove is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 11 points in Scrabble, and 13 points in Words with Friends
Remove is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
9 definitions of the word remove.
- Remove something concrete, as by lifting, pushing, or taking off, or remove something abstract
- Remove from a position or an office
- Dispose of
- Cause to leave
- Shift the position or location of, as for business, legal, educational, or military purposes
- Go away or leave
- Kill intentionally and with premeditation
- Get rid of something abstract
- Degree of figurative distance or separation;
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in remove?
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to remove:
There are 4 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'remove'.