Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
9 Definitions of Remove
The definition of remove, the meaning of the word Remove:
Is remove a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - Degree of figurative distance or separation;
- v. - Remove something concrete, as by lifting, pushing, or taking off, or remove something abstract
- v. - Remove from a position or an office
- v. - Dispose of
- v. - Cause to leave
- v. - Shift the position or location of, as for business, legal, educational, or military purposes
- v. - Go away or leave
- v. - Kill intentionally and with premeditation
- v. - Get rid of something abstract
Remove is worth 11 points in Scrabble, and 13 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in remove: E E M O R V
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to remove:
30 words found using the letters in "Remove"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words