Is reforms a Scrabble word?
Yes, reforms is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 12 points in Scrabble, and 13 points in Words with Friends
Reforms is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
9 definitions of the word reforms.
- Make changes for improvement in order to remove abuse and injustices
- Bring, lead, or force to abandon a wrong or evil course of life, conduct, and adopt a right one
- Produce by cracking
- Break up the molecules of
- Improve by alteration or correction of errors or defects and put into a better condition
- Change for the better
- A change for the better as a result of correcting abuses
- A campaign aimed to correct abuses or malpractices
- Self-improvement in behavior or morals by abandoning some vice
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in reforms?
1 Anagram of Reforms
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to reforms:
There are 2 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'reforms'.