Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
9 Definitions of Reform
The definition of reform, the meaning of the word Reform:
Is reform a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A change for the better as a result of correcting abuses
- n. - A campaign aimed to correct abuses or malpractices
- n. - Self-improvement in behavior or morals by abandoning some vice
- v. - Make changes for improvement in order to remove abuse and injustices
- v. - Bring, lead, or force to abandon a wrong or evil course of life, conduct, and adopt a right one
- v. - Produce by cracking
- v. - Break up the molecules of
- v. - Improve by alteration or correction of errors or defects and put into a better condition
- v. - Change for the better
Reform is worth 11 points in Scrabble, and 12 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in reform: E F M O R R
1 Anagram of Reform
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to reform:
33 words found using the letters in "Reform"
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words