Is refined a Scrabble word?
Yes, refined is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 11 points in Scrabble, and 12 points in Words with Friends
Refined is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
11 definitions of the word refined.
- (used of persons and their behavior) cultivated and genteel
- Freed from impurities by processing
- Showing a high degree of refinement and the assurance that comes from wide social experience
- Suggesting taste, ease, and wealth
- Free from what is tawdry or unbecoming
- Improve or perfect by pruning or polishing
- Make more complex, intricate, or richer
- Treat or prepare so as to put in a usable condition
- Reduce to a fine, unmixed, or pure state; separate from extraneous matter or cleanse from impurities
- Attenuate or reduce in vigor, strength, or validity by polishing or purifying
- Make more precise or increase the discriminatory powers of
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in refined?
1 Anagram of Refined
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to refined:
There are 8 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'refined'.