Is frame a Scrabble word?
Yes, frame is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 10 points in Scrabble, and 11 points in Words with Friends
Frame is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
17 definitions of the word frame.
- Enclose in or as if in a frame
- Enclose in a frame, as of a picture
- Take or catch as if in a snare or trap
- Formulate in a particular style or language
- Make up plans or basic details for
- Construct by fitting or uniting parts together
- The framework for a pair of eyeglasses
- A single one of a series of still transparent pictures forming a cinema, television or video film
- Alternative names for the body of a human being
- (baseball) one of nine divisions of play during which each team has a turn at bat
- A single drawing in a comic_strip
- An application that divides the user's display into two or more windows that can be scrolled independently
- A system of assumptions and standards that sanction behavior and give it meaning
- The hard structure (bones and cartilages) that provides a frame for the body of an animal
- The internal supporting structure that gives an artifact its shape
- A framework that supports and protects a picture or a mirror
- One of the ten divisions into which bowling is divided
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in frame?
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to frame:
There are 6 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'frame'.