Is rally a Scrabble word?
Yes, rally is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
Rally is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
10 definitions of the word rally.
- Call to arms; of military personnel
- Gather or bring together
- Return to a former condition
- Harass with persistent criticism or carping
- A large gathering of people intended to arouse enthusiasm
- The feat of mustering strength for a renewed effort
- A marked recovery of strength or spirits during an illness
- An automobile race run over public roads
- (sports) an unbroken sequence of several successive strokes
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in rally?
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to rally:
There are 3 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'rally'.