Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
10 Definitions of Rally
The definition of rally, the meaning of the word Rally:
Is rally a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A large gathering of people intended to arouse enthusiasm
- n. - The feat of mustering strength for a renewed effort
- n. - A marked recovery of strength or spirits during an illness
- n. - An automobile race run over public roads
- n. - (sports) an unbroken sequence of several successive strokes
- v. - Gather
- v. - Call to arms; of military personnel
- v. - Gather or bring together
- v. - Return to a former condition
- v. - Harass with persistent criticism or carping
Rally is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in rally: A L L R Y
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to rally:
13 words found using the letters in "Rally"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words