Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
6 Definitions of Quieter
The definition of quieter, the meaning of the word Quieter:
Is quieter a scrabble word? Yes!
- adj. - Characterized by an absence or near absence of agitation or activity
- adj. - Free of noise or uproar; or making little if any sound
- adj. - Not showy or obtrusive
- adj. - In a softened tone
- adj. - (of a body of water) free from disturbance by heavy waves
- adj. - Of the sun characterized by a low level of surface phenomena like sunspots e.g.
Quieter is worth 16 points in Scrabble, and 17 points in Words with Friends
There are 7 letters in quieter: E E I Q R T U
1 Anagram of Quieter
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to quieter:
34 words found using the letters in "Quieter"
7 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words