Is proofs a Scrabble word?
Yes, proofs is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 11 points in Scrabble, and 12 points in Words with Friends
Proofs is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
11 definitions of the word proofs.
- Make or take a proof of, such as a photographic negative, an etching, or typeset
- Knead to reach proper lightness
- Read for errors
- Activate by mixing with water and sometimes sugar or milk
- Make resistant (to harm)
- Any factual evidence that helps to establish the truth of something
- A formal series of statements showing that if one thing is true something else necessarily follows from it
- A measure of alcoholic strength expressed as an integer twice the percentage of alcohol present (by volume)
- (printing) an impression made to check for errors
- A trial photographic print from a negative
- The act of validating; finding or testing the truth of something
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in proofs?
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to proofs:
There is 1 word that can be made by adding another letter to 'proofs'.
- E: spoofer