Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
Yes, proof is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 10 points in Scrabble, and 11 points in Words with Friends
1. Make or take a proof of, such as a photographic negative, an etching, or typeset
2. Knead to reach proper lightness
3. Read for errors
4. Activate by mixing with water and sometimes sugar or milk
5. Make resistant (to harm)
1. (used in combination or as a suffix) able to withstand
1. Any factual evidence that helps to establish the truth of something
2. A formal series of statements showing that if one thing is true something else necessarily follows from it
3. A measure of alcoholic strength expressed as an integer twice the percentage of alcohol present (by volume)
4. (printing) an impression made to check for errors
5. A trial photographic print from a negative
6. The act of validating; finding or testing the truth of something
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in proof?
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words