Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
12 Definitions of Proof
The definition of proof, the meaning of the word Proof:
Is proof a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - Any factual evidence that helps to establish the truth of something
- n. - A formal series of statements showing that if one thing is true something else necessarily follows from it
- n. - A measure of alcoholic strength expressed as an integer twice the percentage of alcohol present (by volume)
- n. - (printing) an impression made to check for errors
- n. - A trial photographic print from a negative
- n. - The act of validating; finding or testing the truth of something
- v. - Make or take a proof of, such as a photographic negative, an etching, or typeset
- v. - Knead to reach proper lightness
- v. - Read for errors
- v. - Activate by mixing with water and sometimes sugar or milk
- v. - Make resistant (to harm)
- adj. - (used in combination or as a suffix) able to withstand
Proof is worth 10 points in Scrabble, and 11 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in proof: F O O P R
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to proof:
12 words found using the letters in "Proof"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words