Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
7 Definitions of Pretended
The definition of pretended, the meaning of the word Pretended:
Is pretended a scrabble word? Yes!
- v. - Make believe with the intent to deceive
- v. - Behave unnaturally or affectedly
- v. - Put forward a claim and assert right or possession of
- v. - Put forward, of a guess, in spite of possible refutation
- v. - Represent fictitiously, as in a play, or pretend to be or act like
- v. - State insincerely
- adj. - Adopted in order to deceive
Pretended is worth 13 points in Scrabble, and 15 points in Words with Friends
There are 9 letters in pretended: D D E E E N P R T
105 words found using the letters in "Pretended"
8 Letter Words
7 Letter Words
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words