Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
Yes, pressures is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 11 points in Scrabble, and 13 points in Words with Friends
1. To cause to do through pressure or necessity, by physical, moral or intellectual means :"She forced him to take a job in the city"
2. Exert pressure on someone through threats
1. The force applied to a unit area of surface; measured in pascals (SI unit) or in dynes (cgs unit)
2. A force that compels
3. The act of pressing; the exertion of pressure
4. The state of demanding notice or attention
5. The somatic sensation that results from applying force to an area of skin
6. An oppressive condition of physical or mental or social or economic distress
7. The pressure exerted by the atmosphere
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in pressures?
8 Letter Words
7 Letter Words
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words