Is presses a Scrabble word?
Yes, presses is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
Presses is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
23 definitions of the word presses.
- Exert pressure or force to or upon
- Force or impel in an indicated direction
- To be oppressive or burdensome
- Place between two surfaces and apply weight or pressure
- Squeeze or press together
- Crowd closely
- Create by pressing
- Be urgent
- Exert oneself continuously, vigorously, or obtrusively to gain an end or engage in a crusade for a certain cause or person; be an advocate for
- Press from a plastic
- Make strenuous pushing movements during birth to expel the baby
- Press and smooth with a heated iron
- Lift weights
- Ask for or request earnestly
- The state of demanding notice or attention
- The print media responsible for gathering and publishing news in the form of newspapers or magazines
- A machine used for printing
- A dense crowd of people
- A tall piece of furniture that provides storage space for clothes; has a door and rails or hooks for hanging clothes
- Clamp to prevent wooden rackets from warping when not in use
- Any machine that exerts pressure to form or shape or cut materials or extract liquids or compress solids
- A weightlift in which the barbell is lifted to shoulder height and then smoothly lifted overhead
- The act of pressing; the exertion of pressure
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in presses?
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to presses:
There are 3 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'presses'.