Is pointed a Scrabble word?
Yes, pointed is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 10 points in Scrabble, and 12 points in Words with Friends
Pointed is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
16 definitions of the word pointed.
- Having a point
- Direct and obvious in meaning or reference; often unpleasant
- Indicate a place, direction, person, or thing; either spatially or figuratively
- Be oriented
- Direct into a position for use
- Direct the course; determine the direction of travelling
- Be a signal for or a symptom of
- Sail close to the wind
- Mark (Hebrew words) with diacritics
- Mark with diacritics
- Mark (a psalm text) to indicate the points at which the music changes
- Be positionable in a specified manner
- Intend (something) to move towards a certain goal
- Indicate the presence of (game) by standing and pointing with the muzzle
- Give a point to
- Repair the joints of bricks
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in pointed?
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to pointed:
There are 5 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'pointed'.