Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
8 Definitions of Plugged
The definition of plugged, the meaning of the word Plugged:
Is plugged a scrabble word? Yes!
- v. - Fill or close tightly with or as if with a plug
- v. - Persist in working hard
- v. - Deliver a quick blow to
- v. - Make a plug for; praise the qualities or in order to sell or promote
- v. - Insert a plug into
- v. - Insert as a plug
- adj. - (of a coin) altered by the insertion of a plug of base metal
- adj. - Completely obstructed or closed off
Plugged is worth 12 points in Scrabble, and 17 points in Words with Friends
There are 7 letters in plugged: D E G G L P U
45 words found using the letters in "Plugged"
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words