Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
9 Definitions of Parks
The definition of parks, the meaning of the word Parks:
Is parks a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - United States civil rights leader who refused to give up her seat on a bus to a white man in Montgomery (Alabama) and so triggered the national Civil Rights movement (born in 1913)
- n. - A large area of land preserved in its natural state as public property
- n. - A piece of open land for recreational use in an urban area
- n. - A facility in which ball games are played (especially baseball games)
- n. - Scottish explorer in Africa (1771-1806)
- n. - A lot where cars are parked
- n. - A gear position that acts as a parking brake
- v. - Place temporarily
- v. - Maneuver a vehicle into a parking space
Parks is worth 11 points in Scrabble, and 12 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in parks: A K P R S
1 Anagram of Parks
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to parks:
24 words found using the letters in "Parks"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words