Is common a Scrabble word?
Yes, common is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 12 points in Scrabble, and 16 points in Words with Friends
Common is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
10 definitions of the word common.
- Belonging to or participated in by a community as a whole; public
- Having no special distinction or quality; widely known or commonly encountered; average or ordinary or usual
- Common to or shared by two or more parties
- Commonly encountered
- Being or characteristic of or appropriate to everyday language
- Of or associated with the great masses of people
- Of low or inferior quality or value
- Lacking refinement or cultivation or taste
- To be expected; standard
- A piece of open land for recreational use in an urban area
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in common?
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to common:
There is 1 word that can be made by adding another letter to 'common'.
- S: commons