Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
8 Definitions of Spark
The definition of spark, the meaning of the word Spark:
Is spark a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A momentary flash of light
- n. - Merriment expressed by a brightness or gleam or animation of countenance
- n. - Electrical conduction through a gas in an applied electric field
- n. - A small but noticeable trace of some quality that might become stronger
- n. - Scottish writer of satirical novels (born in 1918)
- n. - A small fragment of a burning substance thrown out by burning material or by friction
- v. - Put in motion or move to act
- v. - Emit or produce sparks
Spark is worth 11 points in Scrabble, and 12 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in spark: A K P R S
1 Anagram of Spark
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to spark:
24 words found using the letters in "Spark"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words