Is outside a Scrabble word?
Yes, outside is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
Outside is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
14 definitions of the word outside.
- Outside a building
- On the outside
- Relating to or being on or near the outer side or limit
- Coming from the outside
- Originating or belonging beyond some bounds:"the outside world"
- Located, suited for, or taking place in the open air
- Functioning outside the boundaries or precincts of an organized unit
- Leading to or from the outside
- From or between other countries
- Very unlikely
- On or toward an outer edge
- (of a baseball pitch) on the far side of home plate from the batter
- The region that is outside of something
- The outer side or surface of something
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in outside?
1 Anagram of Outside
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to outside:
There are 6 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'outside'.