Is needless a Scrabble word?
Yes, needless is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 11 points in Words with Friends
Needless is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
7 definitions of the word needless.
- Goad or provoke,as by constant criticism
- Prick with a needle
- Unnecessary and unwarranted
- The leaf of a conifer
- A slender pointer for indicating the reading on the scale of a measuring instrument
- A sharp pointed implement (usually steel)
- A stylus that formerly made sound by following a groove in a phonograph record
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in needless?
1 Anagram of Needless
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to needless:
There is 1 word that can be made by adding another letter to 'needless'.
- I: selenides