Is sense a Scrabble word?
Yes, sense is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 5 points in Scrabble, and 6 points in Words with Friends
Sense is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
9 definitions of the word sense.
- Perceive by a physical sensation, e.g., coming from the skin or muscles
- Detect some circumstance or entity automatically
- Become aware of not through the senses but instinctively
- A general conscious awareness
- The meaning of a word or expression; the way in which a word or expression or situation can be interpreted
- The faculty through which the external world is apprehended
- Sound practical judgment
- A natural appreciation or ability
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in sense?
1 Anagram of Sense
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to sense:
There are 13 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'sense'.