Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
9 Definitions of Sense
The definition of sense, the meaning of the word Sense:
Is sense a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A general conscious awareness
- n. - The meaning of a word or expression; the way in which a word or expression or situation can be interpreted
- n. - The faculty through which the external world is apprehended
- n. - Sound practical judgment
- n. - A natural appreciation or ability
- v. - Perceive by a physical sensation, e.g., coming from the skin or muscles
- v. - Detect some circumstance or entity automatically
- v. - Become aware of not through the senses but instinctively
- v. - Comprehend
Sense is worth 5 points in Scrabble, and 6 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in sense: E E N S S
1 Anagram of Sense
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to sense:
15 words found using the letters in "Sense"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words