Is seeds a Scrabble word?
Yes, seeds is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 6 points in Words with Friends
Seeds is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
13 definitions of the word seeds.
- Go to seed; shed seeds
- Help (an enterprise) in its early stages of development by providing seed money
- Bear seeds
- Place (seeds) in or on the ground for future growth
- Distribute (players or teams) so that outstanding teams or players will not meet in the early rounds
- Sprinkle with silver iodide particles to disperse and cause rain
- Inoculate with microorganisms
- Remove the seeds from
- A small hard fruit
- A mature fertilized plant ovule consisting of an embryo and its food source and having a protective coat or testa
- One of the outstanding players in a tournament
- Anything that provides inspiration for later work
- The thick white fluid containing spermatozoa that is ejaculated by the male genital tract
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in seeds?
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to seeds:
There are 13 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'seeds'.