Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
7 Definitions of Muzzles
The definition of muzzles, the meaning of the word Muzzles:
Is muzzles a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - The open circular discharging end of a gun
- n. - Forward projecting part of the head of certain animals; includes the jaws and nose
- n. - A leather or wire restraint that fits over an animal's snout (especially a dog's nose and jaws) and prevents it from eating or biting
- n. - Restraint put into a person's mouth to prevent speaking or shouting
- v. - Fit with a muzzle
- v. - Prevent from speaking out
- v. - Tie a gag around someone's mouth in order to silence them
Muzzles is worth 27 points in Scrabble, and 30 points in Words with Friends
There are 7 letters in muzzles: E L M S U Z Z
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to muzzles:
33 words found using the letters in "Muzzles"
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words