Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
11 Definitions of Moulds
The definition of moulds, the meaning of the word Moulds:
Is moulds a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - Loose soil rich in organic matter
- n. - The distinctive form in which a thing is made
- n. - The process of becoming mildewed
- n. - A fungus that produces a superficial growth on various kinds of damp or decaying organic matter
- n. - A dish or dessert that is formed in or on a mold
- n. - A distinctive nature, character, or type
- n. - Sculpture produced by molding
- n. - Container into which liquid is poured to create a given shape when it hardens
- v. - Form in clay, wax, etc
- v. - Form by pouring (e.g., wax or hot metal) into a cast or mold
- v. - Make something, usually for a specific function
Moulds is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 12 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in moulds: D L M O S U
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to moulds:
52 words found using the letters in "Moulds"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words