Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
8 Definitions of Motions
The definition of motions, the meaning of the word Motions:
Is motions a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - The use of movements (especially of the hands) to communicate familiar or prearranged signals
- n. - A natural event that involves a change in the position or location of something
- n. - A change of position that does not entail a change of location
- n. - A state of change
- n. - A formal proposal for action made to a deliberative assembly for discussion and vote
- n. - The act of changing location from one place to another
- n. - An optical illusion of motion produced by viewing a rapid succession of still pictures of a moving object
- v. - Show, express or direct through movement
Motions is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 11 points in Words with Friends
There are 7 letters in motions: I M N O O S T
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to motions:
88 words found using the letters in "Motions"
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words