Is roman a Scrabble word?
Yes, roman is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
Roman is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
7 definitions of the word roman.
- Relating to or characteristic of people of Rome
- Of or relating to or derived from Rome (especially ancient Rome)
- Characteristic of the modern type that most directly represents the type used in ancient Roman inscriptions
- Of or relating to or supporting Romanism
- A resident of modern Rome
- An inhabitant of the ancient Roman Empire
- A typeface used in ancient Roman inscriptions
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in roman?
1 Anagram of Roman
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to roman:
There are 10 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'roman'.