Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
7 Definitions of Roman
The definition of roman, the meaning of the word Roman:
Is roman a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A resident of modern Rome
- n. - An inhabitant of the ancient Roman Empire
- n. - A typeface used in ancient Roman inscriptions
- adj. - Relating to or characteristic of people of Rome
- adj. - Of or relating to or derived from Rome (especially ancient Rome)
- adj. - Characteristic of the modern type that most directly represents the type used in ancient Roman inscriptions
- adj. - Of or relating to or supporting Romanism
Roman is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in roman: A M N O R
1 Anagram of Roman
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to roman:
33 words found using the letters in "Roman"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words