Is moved a Scrabble word?
Yes, moved is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 11 points in Scrabble, and 13 points in Words with Friends
Moved is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
17 definitions of the word moved.
- Being excited or provoked to the expression of an emotion
- Change location; move, travel, or proceed, also metaphorically
- Cause to move or shift into a new position or place, both in a concrete and in an abstract sense
- Move so as to change position, perform a nontranslational motion
- Change residence, affiliation, or place of employment
- Follow a procedure or take a course
- Be in a state of action
- Go or proceed from one point to another
- Perform an action, or work out or perform (an action)
- Have an emotional or cognitive impact upon
- Give an incentive for action
- Arouse sympathy or compassion in
- Dispose of by selling
- Progress by being changed
- Live one's life in a specified environment
- Have a turn; make one's move in a game
- Propose formally; in a debate or parliamentary meeting