Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
7 Definitions of Judgement
The definition of judgement, the meaning of the word Judgement:
Is judgement a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - The legal document stating the reasons for a judicial decision
- n. - An opinion formed by judging something
- n. - The cognitive process of reaching a decision or drawing conclusions
- n. - The mental ability to understand and discriminate between relations
- n. - The capacity to assess situations or circumstances shrewdly and to draw sound conclusions
- n. - (law) the determination by a court of competent jurisdiction on matters submitted to it
- n. - The act of judging or assessing a person or situation or event
Judgement is worth 20 points in Scrabble, and 26 points in Words with Friends
There are 9 letters in judgement: D E E G J M N T U
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to judgement:
114 words found using the letters in "Judgement"
8 Letter Words
7 Letter Words
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words