Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
9 Definitions of Meshes
The definition of meshes, the meaning of the word Meshes:
Is meshes a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - The number of openings per linear inch of a screen; measures size of particles
- n. - Contact by fitting together
- n. - The topology of a network whose components are all connected directly to every other component
- n. - An open fabric of string or rope or wire woven together at regular intervals
- n. - The act of interlocking or meshing
- v. - Keep engaged
- v. - Coordinate in such a way that all parts work together effectively
- v. - Work together in harmony
- v. - Entangle or catch in (or as if in) a mesh
Meshes is worth 11 points in Scrabble, and 11 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in meshes: E E H M S S
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to meshes:
27 words found using the letters in "Meshes"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words