Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
7 Definitions of Melted
The definition of melted, the meaning of the word Melted:
Is melted a scrabble word? Yes!
- v. - Reduce or cause to be reduced from a solid to a liquid state, usually by heating
- v. - Become or cause to become soft or liquid
- v. - Become more relaxed, easygoing, or genial
- v. - Lose its distinct outline or shape; blend gradually
- v. - Become less clearly visible or distinguishable; disappear gradually or seemingly
- v. - Become less intense and fade away gradually
- adj. - Changed from a solid to a liquid state
Melted is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 11 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in melted: D E E L M T
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to melted:
37 words found using the letters in "Melted"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words