Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
7 Definitions of Marshals
The definition of marshals, the meaning of the word Marshals:
Is marshals a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - The United States' oldest federal law enforcement agency is responsible today for protecting the Federal Judiciary and transporting federal prisoners and protecting federal witnesses and managing assets seized from criminals and generally ensuring the effective operation of the federal judicial system
- n. - A law officer having duties similar to those of a sheriff in carrying out the judgments of a court of law
- n. - (in some countries) a military officer of highest rank
- v. - Place in proper rank
- v. - Arrange in logical order
- v. - Make ready for action or use
- v. - Lead ceremoniously, as in a procession
Marshals is worth 13 points in Scrabble, and 14 points in Words with Friends
There are 8 letters in marshals: A A H L M R S S
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to marshals:
106 words found using the letters in "Marshals"
7 Letter Words
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words