Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
8 Definitions of Curl
The definition of curl, the meaning of the word Curl:
Is curl a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A round shape formed by a series of concentric circles (as formed by leaves or flower petals)
- n. - American chemist who with Richard Smalley and Harold Kroto discovered fullerenes and opened a new branch of chemistry (born in 1933)
- n. - A strand or cluster of hair
- v. - Form a curl, curve, or kink
- v. - Shape one's body into a curl
- v. - Wind around something in coils or loops
- v. - Twist or roll into coils or ringlets
- v. - Play the Scottish game of curling
Curl is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in curl: C L R U
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to curl:
2 words found using the letters in "Curl"
3 Letter Words