Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
5 Definitions of Lineage
The definition of lineage, the meaning of the word Lineage:
Is lineage a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - The descendants of one individual
- n. - The kinship relation between an individual and the individual's progenitors
- n. - The number of lines in a piece of printed material
- n. - A rate of payment for written material that is measured according to the number of lines submitted
- n. - Inherited properties shared with others of your bloodline
Lineage is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 11 points in Words with Friends
There are 7 letters in lineage: A E E G I L N
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to lineage:
87 words found using the letters in "Lineage"
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words