Is limits a Scrabble word?
Yes, limits is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
Limits is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
9 definitions of the word limits.
- Place limits on (extent or access)
- Restrict or confine, "I limit you to two visits to the pub a day"
- Decide upon or fix definitely
- The greatest possible degree of something
- Final or latest limiting point
- As far as something can go
- The boundary of a specific area
- The mathematical value toward which a function goes as the independent variable approaches infinity
- The greatest amount of something that is possible or allowed
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in limits?
1 Anagram of Limits
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to limits:
There are 4 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'limits'.