Is leaving a Scrabble word?
Yes, leaving is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 11 points in Scrabble, and 15 points in Words with Friends
Leaving is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
15 definitions of the word leaving.
- Go away from a place
- Go and leave behind, either intentionally or by neglect or forgetfulness
- Act or be so as to become in a specified state
- Leave unchanged or undisturbed or refrain from taking
- Move out of or depart from
- Make a possibility or provide opportunity for; permit to be attainable or cause to remain
- Have as a result or residue
- Remove oneself from an association with or participation in
- Put into the care or protection of someone
- Leave or give by will after one's death
- Have left or have as a remainder
- Be survived by after one's death
- Transmit (knowledge or skills)
- Leave behind unintentionally
- The act of departing
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in leaving?
1 Anagram of Leaving
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to leaving:
There are 5 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'leaving'.