Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
8 Definitions of Lacing
The definition of lacing, the meaning of the word Lacing:
Is lacing a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A small amount of liquor added to a food or beverage
- n. - A cord that is drawn through eyelets or around hooks in order to draw together two edges (as of a shoe or garment)
- n. - The act of inflicting corporal punishment with repeated blows
- v. - Spin,wind, or twist together
- v. - Make by braiding or interlacing
- v. - Do lacework
- v. - Draw through eyes or holes
- v. - Add alcohol to (beverages)
Lacing is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 13 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in lacing: A C G I L N
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to lacing:
42 words found using the letters in "Lacing"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words