Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
7 Definitions of Labour
The definition of labour, the meaning of the word Labour:
Is labour a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A social class comprising those who do manual labor or work for wages
- n. - Concluding state of pregnancy; from the onset of contractions to the birth of a child
- n. - A political party formed in Great Britain in 1900; characterized by the promotion of labor's interests and formerly the socialization of key industries
- n. - Productive work (especially physical work done for wages)
- v. - Work hard
- v. - Strive and make an effort to reach a goal
- v. - Undergo the efforts of childbirth
Labour is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 11 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in labour: A B L O R U
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to labour:
40 words found using the letters in "Labour"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words