Is jockey a Scrabble word?
Yes, jockey is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 22 points in Scrabble, and 24 points in Words with Friends
Jockey is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
Dictionary definitions of the word jockey
The meaning of jockey
5 definitions of the word jockey.
- Defeat someone through trickery or deceit
- Compete (for an advantage or a position)
- Ride a racehorse as a professional jockey
- Someone employed to ride horses in horse races
- An operator of some vehicle or machine or apparatus
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in jockey?
5 Letter Words
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to jockey:
Unscramble the letters in jockey
There is 1 word that can be made by adding another letter to 'jockey'.
- S: jockeys