Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
5 Definitions of Italic
The definition of italic, the meaning of the word Italic:
Is italic a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A style of handwriting with the letters slanting to the right
- n. - A branch of the Indo-European languages of which Latin is the chief representative
- n. - A typeface with letters slanting upward to the right
- adj. - Characterized by slanting characters
- adj. - Of or relating to the Italic languages
Italic is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in italic: A C I I L T
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to italic:
30 words found using the letters in "Italic"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words