Is italic a Scrabble word?
Yes, italic is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
Italic is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
5 definitions of the word italic.
- Characterized by slanting characters
- Of or relating to the Italic languages
- A style of handwriting with the letters slanting to the right
- A branch of the Indo-European languages of which Latin is the chief representative
- A typeface with letters slanting upward to the right
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in italic?
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to italic:
There are 4 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'italic'.