Is heaves a Scrabble word?
Yes, heaves is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 12 points in Scrabble, and 12 points in Words with Friends
Heaves is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
15 definitions of the word heaves.
- Utter a sound, as with obvious effort
- Throw with great effort
- Rise and move, as in waves or billows
- Lift or elevate
- Move or cause to move in a specified way, direction, or position
- Breathe noisily, as when one is exhausted
- Bend out of shape, as under pressure or from heat
- Make an unsuccessful effort to vomit; strain to vomit
- A chronic emphysema of the horse that causes difficult expiration and heaving of the flanks
- An upward movement (especially a rhythmical rising and falling)
- (geology) a horizontal dislocation
- The act of lifting something with great effort
- An involuntary spasm of ineffectual vomiting
- The act of raising something
- Throwing something heavy (with great effort)
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in heaves?
1 Anagram of Heaves
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to heaves:
There are 6 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'heaves'.