Is hearses a Scrabble word?
Yes, hearses is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 10 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
Hearses is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
6 definitions of the word hearses.
- Perceive (sound) via the auditory sense
- Get to know or become aware of, usually accidentally
- Examine or hear (evidence or a case) by judicial process
- Receive a communication from someone
- Listen and pay attention
- A vehicle for carrying a coffin to a church or a cemetery; formerly drawn by horses but now usually a motor vehicle
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in hearses?
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to hearses:
There are 7 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'hearses'.