Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
6 Definitions of Erases
The definition of erases, the meaning of the word Erases:
Is erases a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A period marked by distinctive character or reckoned from a fixed point or event
- n. - A major division of geological time; an era is usually divided into two or more periods
- n. - (baseball) a measure of a pitcher's effectiveness; calculated as the average number of earned runs allowed by the pitcher for every nine innings pitched
- v. - Remove from memory or existence
- v. - Remove by or as if by rubbing or erasing
- v. - Wipe out digitally or magnetically recorded information
Erases is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 6 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in erases: A E E R S S
1 Anagram of Erases
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to erases:
46 words found using the letters in "Erases"
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words