Is erases a Scrabble word?
Yes, erases is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 6 points in Words with Friends
Erases is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
Dictionary definitions of the word erases
The meaning of erases
6 definitions of the word erases.
- Remove from memory or existence
- Remove by or as if by rubbing or erasing
- Wipe out digitally or magnetically recorded information
- A period marked by distinctive character or reckoned from a fixed point or event
- A major division of geological time; an era is usually divided into two or more periods
- (baseball) a measure of a pitcher's effectiveness; calculated as the average number of earned runs allowed by the pitcher for every nine innings pitched
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in erases?
6 Letter Words
1 Anagram of Erases
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to erases:
Unscramble the letters in erases
There are 12 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'erases'.