Is shears a Scrabble word?
Yes, shears is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
Shears is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
7 definitions of the word shears.
- Cut with shears
- Shear the wool from
- Cut or cut through with shears
- Become deformed by forces tending to produce a shearing strain
- Large scissors with strong blades
- (physics) a deformation of an object in which parallel planes remain parallel but are shifted in a direction parallel to themselves
- A large edge tool that cuts sheet metal by passing a blade through it
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in shears?
2 Anagrams of Shears
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to shears:
There are 13 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'shears'.