Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
7 Definitions of Shears
The definition of shears, the meaning of the word Shears:
Is shears a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - Large scissors with strong blades
- n. - (physics) a deformation of an object in which parallel planes remain parallel but are shifted in a direction parallel to themselves
- n. - A large edge tool that cuts sheet metal by passing a blade through it
- v. - Cut with shears
- v. - Shear the wool from
- v. - Cut or cut through with shears
- v. - Become deformed by forces tending to produce a shearing strain
Shears is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in shears: A E H R S S
2 Anagrams of Shears
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to shears:
63 words found using the letters in "Shears"
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words