Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
Yes, hearing is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 11 points in Scrabble, and 12 points in Words with Friends
1. Perceive (sound) via the auditory sense
2. Get to know or become aware of, usually accidentally
3. Examine or hear (evidence or a case) by judicial process
4. Receive a communication from someone
5. Listen and pay attention
1. Able to perceive sound
1. (law) a proceeding (usually by a court) where evidence is taken for the purpose of determining an issue of fact and reaching a decision based on that evidence
2. An opportunity to state your case and be heard
3. The range within which a voice can be heard
4. The act of hearing attentively
5. A session (of a committee or grand jury) in which witnesses are called and testimony is taken
6. The ability to hear; the auditory faculty
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in hearing?
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words