Is hearing a Scrabble word?
Yes, hearing is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 11 points in Scrabble, and 12 points in Words with Friends
Hearing is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
12 definitions of the word hearing.
- Perceive (sound) via the auditory sense
- Get to know or become aware of, usually accidentally
- Examine or hear (evidence or a case) by judicial process
- Receive a communication from someone
- Listen and pay attention
- Able to perceive sound
- (law) a proceeding (usually by a court) where evidence is taken for the purpose of determining an issue of fact and reaching a decision based on that evidence
- An opportunity to state your case and be heard
- The range within which a voice can be heard
- The act of hearing attentively
- A session (of a committee or grand jury) in which witnesses are called and testimony is taken
- The ability to hear; the auditory faculty
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in hearing?
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to hearing:
There are 7 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'hearing'.