Synonyms of Hale
Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
14 Synonyms for Hale
Here's a list of any Thesaurus entries for hale:
- n. - A soldier of the American Revolution who was hanged as a spy by the British; his last words were supposed to have been `I only regret that I have but one life to give for my country' (1755-1776)
- Nathan Hale
- n. - United States astronomer who discovered that sunspots are associated with strong magnetic fields (1868-1938)
- George Ellery Hale
- n. - Prolific United States writer (1822-1909)
- Edward Everett Hale
- v. - To cause to do through pressure or necessity, by physical, moral or intellectual means :"She forced him to take a job in the city"
- v. - Draw slowly or heavily
- adj. - Exhibiting or restored to vigorous good health